Friends, in today’s episode of the “Word on Fire Show,” I answer questions from listeners all over the world. These include:
– If animals have distinct personalities, then why does the Church teach they don’t have souls?
– What is being conveyed by identifying Jesus as the New Adam and Mary as the New Eve?
– Do you believe we have a predestined “purpose”?
– What can we say about the love of God to someone who has lost an infant to disease, or a parent to suicide?
– If evil is a privation of good (nonbeing), how can demons be pure nonbeing?
– Why do some people say, after they die, they wish to see God “face to face”? What does this mean?
– Does the Incarnation bring about the fulfillment of nature, or is Jesus’ divinity something supernaturally added to an already complete human nature?
If you have a question, be sure to send it in via [support us].